Note : for security reasons, downloaded binary extensions may not load. If you encounter this problem, click the Unblock button in the property tab of the assembly files in the Extensions folder.
A .NET 4.0 / 4.5 version of Perspective with some improvements and refactoring :
- New panels (see also Silverlight version) :
- BeePanel : a honeycomb layout wrap panel.
- BeeGrid : a honeycomb layout grid panel.
- New shapes :
- RegularPolygon : draws a (roundable) regular polygon.
- Star : draws a n-branch star.
- Arrow : draws an arrow.
- Checkerboard : draws a checkerboard.
- MayaEase : a custom interpolation curve for easing animations (see also Silverlight version)
- Perspective.Core.Wpf :
- RenderingHelper : new property IsHWAccelerationDisabled, which enables to turn off/on global hardware acceleration. New method SetHwndHWAcceleration to to turn off/on hardware acceleration for a window.
- GeometryHelper : a new helper class with static methods : DegreeToRadian, RadianToDegree, GetRotationMatrix, GetTranslationMatrix, GetScaleMatrix, GetSkewMatrix and RotatePoint
- DPHelper : An helper class for dependency properties, with static functions to validate values.
- Helper3D : new methods GetScaleMatrix, GetTranslationMatrix, GetXRotationMatrix, GetYRotationMatrix, GetZRotationMatrix
- 3D :
- Workshop3D : new property ShowCommandPanel.
- RelativeTransformer : a new class to manage by code the transformations and the current position of a Visual3D. The successive transformation operations (translation, scaling or rotation) are cumulative (the last one is relative to its previous one).
- MVVM orientation (see SignalCommand).
- Perspective application :
- A new WPF 4 application which can dynamically load pages from extension assemblies using MEF. This application is used here as demo of Perspective library. Demo modules : PerspectiveDemo.Wpf and PerspectiveDemo.Wpf3D.
- (optional) The background image is loaded randomly from a PerspectiveAlbum subdirectory in the application directory or in the system Images directories.
Binaries are compiled for .NET 4.0.
Sources are compatible with VS2010 and VS2012.
For more informations, see WhatsNew.txt in the sources.